The development kit for Amazon AVS (ZLK38AVS) has been specifically designed to provide a platform to integrate Microsemi AcuEdge™ multi-microphone array ASR-Assist technology with Amazon AVS.
The development board interfaces directly to the Raspberry Pi 3 board. The kit contains hardware and software needed to evaluate Microsemi’s ASR-Assist technology with a 2 microphone array.
The ZLK38AVS development kit provides a number of benefits including:
• A platform to integrate Amazon AVS
• Reference code to implement smart speaker functionality
• Developer access to Alexa Skills
• A platform to evaluate Microsemi’s ZL38063
The key component of the kit is the ZLE38AVS Development board featuring the Timberwolf™ ZL38063 Microphone Array ASR-Assist Audio Processor.
The development board also brings out the SPI/I2C and two I2S (TDMA and TDMB) buses to headers, which allows the card to easily be hooked up to a host microcontroller board, such as a Raspberry Pi.
• High Quality Stereo Acoustic Echo Canceller for Barge-in and Full Duplex Audio
• Fully configurable and Scalable solution delivering 2 microphone array for both 180° and 360° audio pick-up
• Enhanced Beam Forming technology to enhance audio pick-up in adverse conditions, in presence of noise and outside sound sources
• 2-Way full duplex voice communication
• Turnkey designs available as well as all appropriate drivers and documentation, along with worldwide support
ZLK38AVS Development Kit Includes:
• ZLE38AVS development board
• Pillar (Plastics)
• Assembly Hardware
Components Not Included:
• Raspberry Pi, SD Card, and Power Supply
• External Powered Speaker (i.e. JBL Clip speaker)
TypeDevelopment KitType describes the type of the component.
Product CategoryMultimedia ToolsCategory describes the type, function or classification of the device.